featured business: Christies Potting Shed
If you would like to have your business featured on the Marion Area Chamber of Commerce website, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founded in 1865, the historic village of Marion, Michigan is located on M-66 just southeast of Cadillac.
- Marion is the home of Real Water---Marion is known for its Artesian Wells.
- Marion is a friendly community nestled in the heart of Michigan’s finest recreational lands.
- Marion is a very active community with many annual events that draw people from a wide area. Events include the February Snowfest, the annual Saturday Easter Egg Hunt, The Marion Fair in June, and Marion Old Fashion Days the first weekend in August.
- Local agriculture abounds, providing a variety of crops and livestock produce.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park boasts an exceptional, full-service campground, situated on the Middle Branch River Walk & within walking distance to groceries, locally owned cafes, laundry, shopping, public library and art gallery
- The Middle Branch River is a blue ribbon trout stream. Sporting activities in the area are many, including boating, birding, hunting and fishing. The Mill Pond (c. 1878,) a small lake that is centered within the Village, & nearby access to thousands of acres of state lands provide endless recreational and sporting opportunities.